Tuesday, July 10, 2012

things I want to remember

giselle
handprints on the window
you talking to yourself in the mirror..I am your friend, I 'm not your friend. be nice to me. no you be nice to me.
but why
I love you too mom.
still holding my ear on occasion.
not going in the toilet..even for disneyland
fighting naps, cranky nights
riding your bike around the kitchen island
you insisting on opening and closing your car door
wanting stipstick
tangled hair
messy face
little gym
jungle junction little einsteins
singing you are my sunshine and 3 special steps
excitement for your birthday
sister love and squeezes
ring pops
golf cart rides
waking up so tired and insisting on getting up cranky
wheres daddy every morning I want to go get him
friday night sleep in mommys bed!

makena
giggles
screeching
razberries
ticklish on your thigh
putting your hand in your mouth like your shy
dadadada
wobbly sitting
floppy ears
bathtime with sissy and me
blowouts in the carseat
reaching for me.
crying for me to eat
late nights, early mornings
fighting the bottle
biting me
two teeth
love for bananas
acceptance of carrots
licks of sissys popcicle
getting carried by papa
laughing at rusty
do you love your mamma so early in the morning song

No comments:

Post a Comment