Monday, July 16, 2012

happy 3rd birthday

i'm tree! you are so tree its adorable. I just love you so much. I hope you know how much my heart holds of you in it. it's the most beautiful feeling to have a daughter, and I want you to know how much I love you, I just want to squeeze you up and hold you forever. you make me laugh so much. you ask so many questions, and it's a fun time... and you have a mind of your own. and you like to talk over people because you want me to hear your voice. but your so cute cause you say...ahhh, excuse me mamma. and you also have this like teen voice and you go moooom. like you're crazy mom. mooom. and daaadddy. daad. it's really funny. you got a piece of cake from omi and you said...I am gonna go show my dad.. and you snuck off and hid and ate the frosting off the top. you sneaky! I loved having a very low key celebration at home. I made you a pink cake with ruffles, but ran out of frosting, so only half had ruffles :), and we made a raspberry pie that didn't set, but tasted sooo good. your dad helped cook both too by the way. he loves you so much too... he spends so much time with you and right now is outside helping your ride your bike. you love to go on the boat and you get to swim in the lake with daddy. you love it.  I also found a dress I wore on my 3rd birthday and put it on you. I think I already wrote about this,  but anyways, it was pretty neat, and if you have a daughter I hope you will do the same.  our little family is my dream come true. I am just so happy being with you and watching you grow. you make my heart smile love.

No comments:

Post a Comment