Tuesday, July 10, 2012

giselle you are almost three and you are so happy cause "your a big girl", but sometimes you like to be little...no mom I'm little. I am just in shock that you are growing up. daddy is reading to you like he does every night. you are practicing counting right now. I hear everything on the monitor which I listen to religiously. you really want to do a cartwheel..you try but land on your head. do a cartwheel mom..again, again! you love to "jump high" on your trampoline, but you fell off again, so we are thinking it's got to go. you have a new "old" swingset from craigslist and Auntie Kristina helped us find it. you love it! we just got back from Crescent Bar for boating and swimming fun, and they had a big firework show the weekend after the 4th, so you got a double 4th. and we went to longview for the 4th w/your cousins. you had fun playing. you sat with jeffrey to watch the fireworks and you would comment on each one on the color. and how load they were. this weekend is your birthday and you said you want to ride the bus, and you want juice water and cars. I think we can make it happen :). so glad you are only asking for simple things. I hope we can teach you that it's memories and people you spend time with that matter and things are just things. be grateful for your friends and family and you will realize you don't need much else. makena, you are five months now, and you are still as happy as can be. your smile is so big and your eyes squint up when your happy. you cry for me with more force and demand now, as you want to feed when you want to feed. and you still wont take a bottle so I am attached to you. I am happy I can be here for you whenever you need me. I think this is the way it's supposed to be. mom and child so close and attached. I cherish every moment I have with you. I wish every mom could be there for their baby when needed. I am so happy I can comfort you. I think god wanted it that way. I couldn't imagine being away from you. I sneak out for a run or groceries, but am always, and will always be here for you. you would love to sleep next to me, but I still put you in the bed next to me, since I don' t want to suffocate you. you love to blow razberries, and you grab my face and started laughing. rusty grammy's dog barked at you and you would just laugh and laugh. it's the best sound in the world. grammy stayed with us and played with both of you. we had a nice time, lots of walks and fun. she got to see giselle perform at little gym and school.  I love you babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment