Wednesday, March 24, 2010

g

giselle- you are 8 mos. now. you are sitting in the baby bjorn on my lap and keep hitting your head back at me. and saying hey.. hey. it's pretty funny. you have been in good spirits, but you have your first ear infection from your cold that you have had almost a week. I can't believe you have been so happy despite not feeling well. so this month I went back to work, and I think it was harder on me than it has been on you. you seem to enjoy time with the nanny kristina. she is very good to you and is teaching you german. you smile every morning I take you downstairs to see her. and you also smile the first thing you get up in the morning. a huge grin across your face. you absolutely love life. and you get excited cause you and lucy and me hang out on the bed and you

No comments:

Post a Comment