Friday, December 13, 2013

almost christmas

well, this week, we pretty much stayed in, and it was really nice. parker and gg came to play, and we got the christmas tree up, and relaxed...you went to school one day, but you didn't feel up for it the next day. this last weekend grammy and grumpy came up and we went to warm beach together, and it was 17 degrees outside, but we still did it! we had thanksgiving at our place this year, and enjoyed having everyone over. but I got a cold right after, and feel still blah. but, I am getting excited for christmas with you both. we are going to celebrate here the weekend before and then go visit all omi and papa and all your cousins. giselle, you wrote a letter and mailed it in our mailbox to santa and you wrote very clearly that you want a barbie house.. so fun shopping for you this year, I know you will love all the fun puzzles, and books, and the doll house we got you! we have been searching for a school for you, and trying to find where you would love the most and blossom. you fell on your cousins trampoline and hurt your knee..we took you to the dr, and it wasn't broken thankfully, but you were hurt pretty bad and limped for almost a week. but, all is better now, and you are ready to trampoline again...although we don't think so. you ask about god a lot and we started going to all souls church here and you like the preschool. you always ask what god eats, and how old he is, and if he is awake all the time, and if he can hear you..I try to answer but I don't even know. but, I am glad you are interested. you are very ambitious and smart, and you are trying to read words, and you remember a lot. you have been going to a dance class, and you love it so much, I tell you the teacher says you need to take a nap, so you do...which is usually impossible. you and makena love playing together and mostly get along, but both of you like to hit each other..but I make you hug and makeup. giselle, when you are tired you get very lippy, I am just trying to make sure you get enough sleep since then you are as sweet as can be. makena, you crack me up...if giselle gets lippy to me, you try to protect me, you hug me and tell giselle no. and if you think I am sad, you give me a kiss. today the crackers spilled and you ran and grabbed the big broom and tried cleaning it up, then you rode it like a horsey horsey. you love the idea of santa, but you get close and then start crying..we got one picture of it. you like to run in the room and yell "wake up mommy wake up!" and you also ask to hold me mama in the morning. you helped decorate the tree and even knew how to put the ornaments on. some of your sayings..if we ask if you went potty... "me no poopoo mommy" or "the sun at me mamma!" meaning the suns in your eyes. or "I did it!" and right now you are saying ho ho ho merry christmas. you try to sign twinkle twinkle little star, it's very cute, every time I ask you a color you say green, and your age you have said 2 forever and recently 3 and a half...( I am sure you heard hunter say it), and you say " hey!" when something goes wrong and "ohhhh" if you are sad..and I love you mamma...I just love this talking stage. and zelle hit me. Im happy mamma! or I sad. you eat so well, and out eat giselle many times..you try everything and like most. giselle, you are really picky with food, but you did eat pizza, but without the olives, and dad gave you a slice and you said no, you want to get your own.so independent. makena, I am still feeding you, and I love how close we are, I hold you and put my head on yours and it's just a special time for you to settle down and let me cuddle you. giselle, you still love having your back scratched and rubbed, and you have been sleeping with me, but you don't like when I am too close or you can't breeve. love you both so much.. I am so grateful to share everyday with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment