Tuesday, November 4, 2014

silly

giselle you asked me if I could bring the toilet to you so you could keep watching your show.. makena when you come up in the morning to wake me up, you always say surprise. or you will open my eye. about 3 months ago you would do all the things you saw on frozen, and prevend you were anna and try and wake me up..wake up elsa wake up and lift my eye and then put your head on my and ask me if I want to build a snowman, just like on the movie. giselle, you were going to be a tooth fairy for halloween then you decided on elsa. your first tooth fell out last month and you were soooo excited! it was loose and you were so excited about what the tooth fairy would leave you. you also want to know what the tooth fairy does with all the teeth. not quite sure. you also remember a lot of the history facts I tell you and are curious..like what are the wright brothers first names...orville and wilbur, then you remember. you can do a lot of math and subtraction and are learning to read. you can spell out a few words. and you write a lot on your own. always asking me how to spell whole notes to people. and makena you follow right along and ask me how to spell my name..and then you scribble. you both sing a lot of the songs you learn at school, and I asked you what it meant and you told makena were not telling mom right makena, and she said yeah...so this language thing might backfire on me. makena you were "america" for halloween, a super girl, with a cape. giselle says you like to play with the boys at recess, and you said you like to play with hunter. you both play so well together now, and it's so fun to watch you love on each other, and play mommy with each other..lots of make-believe, and then you will yell at each other, you did the meanest thing ever! I am never going to play with you again!! then you love each other again. giselle, you go to awana and last week you brought makena home a dog that you won. that was very loving of you. makena still calls you izelle and when you are sleeping in the morning she will lean over and kiss you. daddy said last week makena was half asleep, saw you, gave you a kiss and went back to sleep. so sweet my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment