Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Once you have a baby, you won't be the BABY.

8 days to go...or anytime-or late? I feel like I am on a sabbatical! Or retired or something! I have worked since I was 15, and this is my first break, so I am soaking up every minute. And I am enjoying the no plan is the best plan. It's so nice to wear flip flops everyday instead of closed-toe shoes and a suit! Most important on the list...spending time with Andy, Mikayla, and my family and friends. I've been enjoying the sunshine, taking longs walks with Lucy, sleeping in, cooking, facials, massage...oh yes, I have to baby myself, because once I have the baby, I won't be the baby. Feeling great, except I can't imagine getting any bigger...my stomach is so tight it has got to explode at some point! I am also dealing with heartburn and trying to sleep, when all I want to do is sleep on my stomach. But, soon enough our baby will be joining our little world, and we are so excited to meet her. But nervous!! and anxious!!! We are going to be parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment